CoinMama: Buy Bitcoins with Credit Card

Thursday, April 6, 2017

If You Want To Stop Running Into The Wall, Turn Away From The Wall

If you are asking yourself why you are not getting ahead in life you might want to re-evaluate what you are doing with your life. Are you living your life the way that your family and friends want you to, or have you taken charge of your life and are living the life that you want to live?  Are the people that you are hanging out with the same people that you have been hanging out with for the decade? Two decades? Since you were little?

The friends we have reflect the life that we are living. So if we surround ourselves with people who work the "9 to 5" job without the desire of making a change, then that is who we will be.If we a still are hanging out with our college buddies sitting at the bar getting drunk every night and they have no desire to make life changes, then that is who we will be. If we pattern our lives around how our parents ran their lives, then that is who we will be.

Now if you are working a "9 to 5" job and desire more, then you need to surround yourself with like minded people. You need to be surrounded people that think and act the way that you want to. If you want to be rich, hang out with rich people. If you to be learn a new skill, then hang out with people that share that skill. You are who you make yourself to be. Now I can tell you what to do but you will never change until you make up your mind to make the changes.

So what if you have not broken into the circle that the rich are in then what? If you do not have access to the group of people with the skills that you desire what do you do? Fortunately for you I have the answer, teach yourself. Find books, listen to lecturers, join groups that share your interests. We are living in a time that makes it easy to access the resources that can teach us anything that we want to learn. The internet is bursting with knowledge just waiting to be unlocked.  Library's and bookstores have so many references that will teach you to be the person that you want to be. I have unlocked the power of learning new skills from watching You Tube videos and reading books and it is awesome.

I have watched lectures and documentaries from Tony Robins, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn and Lewis Howes. I started out reading the "Rich Dad Poor Dad" book series put out by Robert Kyosaki. I listen to Ted Talk Lectures who are presented by people wanting to give us a better understanding or a different understanding of the world around us. I listen to the Mel Robbins Ted Talk over and over because I love the concept that she is teaching us. The best part is that this particular Ted Talk lecture is ranked in the top 10 in Ted Talk history.

I also listen to the lectures of Brian Tracy and Jim Rohn. I read books written by Nepoleon  Hill I watch Marie TV, by Marie Forleo, Valuetainment and the Entrepreneur channels on You Tube. Why do I do this? Because I want to learn what they know. I want to understand how they think and how they got to where they are or were.

How do you know who to listen to? Well I just prequalified a list of people with a great wealth of information for you. You might be saying that you don't want to be like them because they must have no respect for the "common" person in order to achieve such wealth. Well, you are your own person. You learn what it takes to succeed. If this is truly and issue for you then maybe you do not want to change. If you want to change then change and do what ever it takes to makes that change. What separates the rich from the poor is attitude. Change your attitude and change your life.

You have seen the picture included in this posting before. I like this picture because it represents where I want to be. Owning a 1.5 million dollar bus might not be my dream, but it was an experience that I would like to replicate in other parts of my life. I want to have the luxuries that affording a 1.5 million dollar bus would give me. That bus drove six hours to pick up 4 people, including me so that we could tour a factory. We were stayed at the companies family farm and was wined and dined for then entire time that we spent on that trip. That trip inspired me and the memories stayed with me. It is a representation of the lifestyle that I am seeking to achieve. That is why you have seen that picture and will continue to see that picture.

Stop running into the wall and figure out how to go around it.



Everything that I write are the results of my own research. I strive to provide the most accurate information possible and cannot be responsible for any errors. I am not an accountant or a fiduciary. Before investing or using any of my ideas it is advisable to consult a financial professional. I am not responsible for any financial loss that might occur through the use of my ideas. Do your own research and come up with your own answers. The examples that I provide are just that, examples and are meant only for the purpose of teaching cash flow and ideas for possible investments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment