CoinMama: Buy Bitcoins with Credit Card

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A New Journey...Somewhat.

I am just trying to do what everyone else is doing, trying to stay afloat financially is these shark infested waters. I am new to this...what! What? Heck no I am not new to this. I have been swimming in these waters for nearly 30 years. Treading water just struggling to keep my head above the water.

Well after 30 years I think that I have finally learned how to get out of the water and head for the shore. I decided that if I have tried something for nearly 30 years and it was not working then maybe I should make a change. Here is the thing that I hinted about in the first sentence of this blog.  I have been doing what everyone else is doing. I decided to make a change and do something that goes against the common financial beliefs.

As of now I am no longer treading water and standing just off shore. Though I am still in the water, I can touch bottom and with every step that I take I am rising farther and farther out of the water. I have positioned myself to have great financial gains in the near future. I am no longer living paycheck to paycheck. However, I still cannot survive long without the paycheck. Each day I am making my success happen.

I want to take you on this journey to freedom. I want you to see me get out of the oppression of money that I have been living with for most of my life. I want to help you and teach you what I have learned. It is not to late for me and I will teach you how to achieve the happiness that I have achieved.

This is a new blog so there is nothing proceeding this posting. Just add yourself to follow me. I know that you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment